Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thanks for your kind words!

I've been checking every few days. Anxiously hoping.... wondering... "are people reading?"..

And you are! The word is out. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and compliments on the blog and the shoppe.

If you've stopped by the shoppe this week you may have been disappointed to find that our doors are closed. My mom, Anita, left for her very deserved vacation on Sunday morning. Lucky me, I'll be joining her later in the week along with my husband and our daughter. Anita will return just in time to re-open the Shoppe on Saturday, August 9th (11am- 5pm).

Soon after we return from our vacation... we'll be having an awesome Sale! To celebrate you, our fabulous customers. Our Customer Appreciation Sale will take place Friday, August 15th and Saturday, August 16th. We'll have 20% off all Alexander Henry home dec and light weight cotton prints, all Denyse Schmidt prints, some Joel Dewberry, interlock, seersucker, voile, linen and more...














5 comments:

stinkybomb said...

I purchased some sweet AB fabrics a while ago. I have sewed them all up and was hoping to stop by this week to pick more up.
Good thing you have this dandy blog, which saved me the car drive.
Love your shop, I'l be in soon to share what I've made and pick up more fabric!
Enjoy your vacation.

Amanda said...

I love the new blog. It is great to have a link to send to others. I'll definitely be by to check out the sale!

random notes said...

Hi girls,
It was fun to see you in Saluda,NC at Random Arts this past week. I will be looking forward to getting my Anna Maria Horner fabrics! Yippee!
Hope you enjoyed your time off in North Carolina. Your blog is cool and totally reflects the two of you. Can't wait to come back to OH & see your shop but in the meantime I will be continuing to check out your blog.
Jane

Liesl Gibson said...

Oh, what a thrill to see a link to our company on your site. Thanks! And the fall patterns are in the mail on their way to our studio. Just one week to go!

Bluebird said...

Love your store! I stopped in with my sister a couple weeks ago. I don't even sew- but I was very inspired by your store. I may have to learn... :-) What a fun place! It reminds me so much of stores I visited while in Portland, Oregon. Keep up the amazing work!