Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a taste.

Fabrics ala Moda.

Moda is the newest addition to our ever expanding group of fabric suppliers. It was only a few weeks ago that we met with their charming salesman, Mark, placed our first order and Wow! several of the items are already here.

Most of the prints we've received so far are wonderfully classic with a bit of retro kitchen fun. Many of the fabrics from this grouping are 54" wide and perfectly suited for funky table linens or other home decor.
Though its a bit too late for Cinco de Mayo now... these Mexican cowboys and fun fiesta print would make great tablecloths for a summery gathering. Mmmm... I'm suddenly craving homemade tacos, fresh tomatoes and my dad's amazing salsa, loaded with cilantro picked straight for his back yard.













Oh and of course mom and I could not resist these adorably packaged "Learn to Sew" kits. Within their precious tin boxes the two kits include coordinating, quality fabric and supplies for your young sewer to embark on their first simple project.

And last but definitely not least, something for the pups! These perfectly paired prints would make up a super cute doggy bed, don't you think?


I have to admit that I'm more of a cat person (please don't hate) though I seriously cannot resist Scottish Terriers and miniature Schnauzers, honestly who couldn't? their cuteness is ridiculous!!

2 comments:

lissa said...

I heard from a little birdie that you have a wonderful shop. great job!

Anonymous said...

So I move to Oregon and now you have Moda!! Your killin me :)