Make a Mouse!
Some of you may remember last years Sew a Sheep, Holiday Softie Contest... it was such a fun event that we've decided to do it again. Yet this year we're asking you to Make a Mouse! or you can make many mice if you like.
So here's the deal:
Make a Mouse and bring him or her in to Sew To Speak by December 5th. We will have customers, including you, judge the mice. On December 19th, from 2-5pm we will host a holiday party, the votes will be tallied, winners will be announced and prizes given.
Here's the official Contest Rules:
1. Mice must be sewn. They can have other embellishments (embroidery, crochet, and etc.) but the body must be sewn.
2. Mice can be as small as you like but no bigger than 30 inches long.
3. You can use a pattern, book or create your own softy.
4. Mice must stay at the store until January 9th and then they are yours to take home.
5. Your Mouse or Mice must be given a names, so we know what to call them.
6. All entries must be in by close (5pm) Saturday, December 5th.
Prizes: We've upped the ante this year!
1st place will take home a $50 gift certificate
2nd place a $25 gift certificate
3rd place a $25 gift certificate
The winner's will also be photographed and published here for everyones blog viewing pleasure!
We can't wait to meet your mice, so get to making and bring them in as soon as you like, but no later than Dec. 5th :)