Monday, December 27, 2010

Made Monday


A gorgeous Cathedral Window Pillow made by Julia Wylie.

Julia took the Cathedral Window Pillow Class here at Sew To Speak and shared her finished product with us via facebook*. I think it turned out beautifully! Thanks again for sharing with us Julia. 


*Remember we always love seeing what you've made from our fabrics or in a class you've taken here (and we may even feature your creation on our blog). Share with us on facebook or in our flickr group.
& Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! Julia, your pillow is fantastic!!!

Julia @ Blue-J Cottage said...

Thanks Mary! I really enjoyed making it! And I had a fabulous teacher to boot. I enjoyed it so much I made one for my mom and my future-mother-in-law for Christmas. :o) I will post the link to those pictures when I get them uploaded. Thanks for teaching me!

ben said...

Please more shares for this article. It's great to read.
Emergency Dentist in Clapham Junction