Thursday, December 5, 2013

Twenty Days to Christmas


Oh yeah, I am a bit stressed. I need to make 8 stockings by Christmas eve. This wouldn't be such a feat but my son started his wrestling season (senior year) and I am spending every Saturday and most Wednesday evening biting my nails off at meets.

This gorgeous stocking is what I hope to emulate, a versions of it. This one was made by our own Mary Dugan of Molly Flanders. She's been teaching folks to make these beauties. We still have a spot or two left in her December 9th stocking class.



Jim wants a traditional stocking, white fur and all. I'll use a red dotted fabric and will have to scrounge some white fur somewhere. I'll use the Suzy Ultman doll fabric to make Camilla and Aelyn stockings. Esther will get the beef cake! I want one for me out of the Charley Harper and what about April? I'll check my stash. And for Karl? The blue Santa fabric will work for him. Below is for Ricky (my wrestler)...


An early snow storm may get me to stay home and sew tomorrow. Happy Holidays and...
Go Whetstone Braves Wrestling Team!! 
Anita

9 comments:

Sharon said...

You got your wish for snow, Anita! (-:
Happy sewing.

zacharyrizzuto said...

These blogs are valuable because these are providing such informative information for all the people.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GR0ESK0

Unknown said...

What are some good fabric stores that you would recommend? My wife wants to take up sewing as a hobby. Do you have any tips or tricks that can help her get started on the right path? http://www.ruthsstitchery.com

Harish Sangwan said...

Happy Rose Day
rose day images
rose day 2016
rose day pics
rose day special
rose day sms
rose day quotes
rose day messages
when is rose day
rose day wallpaper
rose day sms in hindi
rose day sayari
rose day status

best app for enjoying music said...

I found your post so interesting.

ITI Admission said...

Admission Dates Of Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh ITI Result

Blogger said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal for you deep within his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, treasure and guard you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than before to build your relationship stronger.

In fact, fueling this influential impulse is so important to having the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly find him open his heart and mind to you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he'll identify you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly appealed to him.

hrroman said...

If you are stuck with your management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Doctoral Dissertation Help. we provide the bestassignment help online.We also provide Academic Dissertation Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848.

evil eye bracelet wholesale chile said...

Oh yeah, I am a bit stressed. I need to make 8 stockings by Christmas eve. This wouldn't be such a feat but my son started his wrestling season (senior year) and I am spending every Saturday and most Wednesday evening biting my nails off at meets. lokai chile , lokai germany