Wednesday, July 29, 2009

23 days...


Long time no blog....
My sincere apologies.

Please don't assume that because I haven't posted there is not much going on around here.
There's certainly been plenty to post about. I just haven't made the time to do it. :(
I'll make this up to you!
I have a special little project in the works.
I promise I'll be back with that soon.

Blog you then,
April

p.s. photo's in this post are of Joel Dewberry's awesome new line "Deer Valley". They have no actual relation to this post or said project. They're just one of the many things I could have blogged about over the last 23 days :)

Ohhh... and check out how one of our brilliant customers is using these new prints... HERE... in a photo from our flickr group.

1 comment:

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Cool prints! I need to figure out how to use Flickr and post some pics for you of stuff I've made. I know when I was there I said I would do that and I've not been very good at keeping my word:-( I did make a Flickr account I think but then after I had pictures I never did any more with it. I'm planning to get over there the first of September if not before. My hubby said he'd bring me then if I didn't get there before. I'm saving my money!!
Can't wait,
Jill