Friday, August 15, 2008

Gorgeous "Garden Party"

As if a SALE is not enough. There are many reasons to stop by the shoppe this weekend. So many reasons to SEW!!!
We received our shipment of the new Anna Maria Horner "Garden Party" over a week ago, and while preparing for vacation and everything else I never got around to giving these gorgeous prints the proper post they deserve. Anna Maria is my favorite designer right now. I can't get enough of her. I read her blog religiously. She is wonderfully fresh and inspiring. Just look at these these prints! They are so rich, saturated with color . . . yummy.














2 comments:

My Happy Turtle said...

It was great to see you all and your lovely new fabrics today in your shoppe. I can't wait to get started on some new projects with my new fabric. And again, I'm so sorry for stepping on poor Squishy's wee little fingers! I'm glad she forgave me before I left. - heidi, myhappyturtle.com

My Artful Heart said...

Wow...very lovely and so cute fabrics! I picked up your adorable business card that I found at the Clintonville Community Market. I hope to get into your store soon :)

Amy