So we want you to have the joy of making an animal... namely a Sheep and an opportunity to win a prize for doing it.
Here's the deal.... Sew a Sheep and bring it to Sew to Speak by Dec.9th. We will have customers, that includes you, judge the sheep. we'll have a holiday party and give out the prizes.
Here's the official Contest Rules:
1. Sheep must be sewn. They can have other embellishments (embroidery, crochet, and etc.) but the body must be sewn.
2. Sheep can be as small as you like but no bigger than 30 inches long.
3. You can use a pattern, book or create your own softy.
4. Sheep must stay at the store until and then they are yours.
5. Your Sheep must be given a name, so we know what to call it.
6. All entries must be in by close .
There will be two devisions, Kids - up to 15 years, and Adults - ages 16 and up. Prizes will be given for each devision, so adults and kids each will have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize.
1st place a $25 gift certificate
2nd place one yard of fabric, your choice
3rd place a half yard of fabric, your choice
Also... You may enter more than one if you wish.
So don't be sheepish! Sew a Sheep and bring it in by .
We can't wait to see them!
The Sew to Speak Team.