Monday, May 25, 2009

After Market

Well it's been over a week since mom and I got back from Quilt Market and it's about time I share at least some of the photos I took (I took a ton) and let you in on some of the things we ordered (and we ordered a TON).


First of I must say that the Convention Center in Pittsburgh was amazing! I had thought a lot about what the lighting might be like for the show and hoped desperately that their would be at least some natural light for photo taking. The space turned out to be phenomenal.
As we walked into the Convention we passed over a bridge that looked over the entire showroom and Wow! We were in awe.
And so here's just a taste of what we saw...
We finally met the lovely Amy.
And of course her booth was absolutely gorgeous.


Above mom chats with upcoming fabric designer, Laura Gunn.


Vicki Payne introduced her new line of home dec fabrics,
"For Your Home".



Kimberley Gladman (below) is a new and amazingly talented young designer for
Favorite Things patterns.
I can't wait to make her gorgeous coat.


We also got to meet the designer of our favorite children's clothing patterns,
Liesl Gibson of Oliver & S.


There is even more I'd like to share, but I think I'll break it up a bit and leave you hanging with anticipation.
Well... okay, I'll give you a clue... Japanese!

No comments: