It's pre-season for celebrating, but that means now is the time for holiday sewing. There's plenty of time to sew up gifts that are sure to bring cheer. And don't stop with gifts; you'll need stockings, napkins, table runners, table cloths, a christmas tree skirt (don't forget the partrige in a pear tree). Come in to see what's new in the world of sewing. 'Tis the season to get inspired.
We have lots of great holiday fabrics and gift ideas, like these Caroyn Friedlander sewing patterns, Threadfollower animal softie patterns & kits, and Camper or Chirstmas themed tea towel sets.
Our Annual Holiday Softie contest is here again! You may remember our previous softie contests... this year's theme is Penguins!
Deadline for entries is Saturday, December 7th, 5PM.
Here's how it works:
Stitch up a penguin and bring him or her in to Sew To Speak by December 7th. Starting December 8th until 21th customers, including you, will vote for their favorite and on December 21th, from 11-3pm we will host a Holiday Party. The votes will be tallied and winners will be announced!
The official Contest Rules:
1. Your penguin must be sewn. They can have other embellishments (embroidery, crochet, knit and etc.) but the body must be sewn.
2. They can be as small as you like but no bigger than 30 inches tall.
3. You can use a pattern, book or create your own.
4. Softies must stay at the shoppe until December 24th and then they are yours to take home.
5. Your penguins need to be given a name, so we know what to call them!
6. All entries must be in by close (5pm) Saturday, December 7th. One entry per person.
1st place will take home a $50 gift certificate
2nd place a $25 gift certificate
3rd place a $15 gift certificate
♥All children who enter a softie will receive a special little something just for participating! ♥
Take a look at our "Penguin Parade" Pinterest board for some seriously sweet ideas and imagery :)